The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

Review of "The Faster the Treadmill"

Mood:
The overall mood, or aura, this animation gives off is nothing less than superb. The mood-uprising song mixed with the action-packed panning and zooming in the animation really releases a confident feeling to the viewers. Although, the change in view from a flat, 2-dimensional 8-bit mock to a 3D real-life perspective is a bit confusing, and killed the mood a bit.
::::9/10::::

Technicalities:
Especially with the complicated 3D views you did, most of the perspective's with eachother look correct. I did realize that the size of the little winged-creatures in the 8-BIT form were much smaller than what was interpreted than in the detailed prespective.
::::8.5/10::::

Art & Animation:
This really stood out to me. I LOVED the distorted colors and film grain that is going on, it makes it not only feel old, but also original and unique. I would like to know if this is digital animation or using a traditional method, because this really gave the animation character and is a good reason for it to have its rightfully place as #1 in the portal.
::::10/10::::

OVERALL:
:::9/10:::

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

GOD

the people who didnt rate 10 on this are half-retarted.

Birthday 19 Birthday 19

Yotam does it again...

This was great, i love how you made the guy in the begginging act so kiddish, with talking to himself and such. Great song also XD

PS: is it really your birthday? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D